Friday, September 23, 2011

Where can i get a free sample of Emporior Armani Diamonds and Britney Curious?

I really want a free sample of Emporior Armani Diamonds and Britney Spears Curious.. please can you send me a link or tell me where i can get the samples from?





thanks all in advance x|||Go to your local department store and ask if they have free samples i was in my nearest one recently and they were handing out free samples of Hugo Boss XX %26amp; XY|||dont you have google, its easy





http://www.mysavings.com/free-samples/Di鈥?/a>|||I've gotten samples at the perfume counters at Lord %26amp; Taylor before. All you have to do is go up to the counter and ask :)


I know Sephora also has some perfume samples, but you only get them when you order stuff online from them. And they change once or twice a month.


I know this isn't really preferable, but if all else fails, you can go to Sephora or a perfume store and smell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment