Sunday, September 18, 2011

What do you think of the name Armani?

Im due for my 2nd born, I already have 1 boy named Jaeden hes 3 almost 4, But hes not from my husband, i met my husband slightly after giving birth to him, So all this time later I fianally became pregnant again, And in his family tradition is to use his fist name in our child. So my husbands first name is Fernando, but were planning on naming our son Fernando Armani and calling him Armani. Just curious on peoples opinions on the name Armani.|||I like Armani


I am using the name Xavier Armani.


It's cute.


=)|||Is his last name exchange?|||Haha Armani exchange. Sorry :)


I personally love the name Armani. Georgio Armani the Italian Designer i love his name - Not keen on the exchange clothes though. I love his Haute Couture though :) x|||Well, you're on the right tacky track.





Jaedan is tryndy, kre8tiv, and yoo-neek.


It will not age well, it's boringly over-used, and the spelling you've used guarantees constant spelling corrections.





Sure, throw Armani into the mix.


To be properly tacky (in keeping with Jaeden), naming the next child for retail clothing is quite appropriate.





Fernando is soooooooooo much nicer and Nando is a time-honored nn.

No comments:

Post a Comment