Thursday, September 15, 2011

Should I get a pair of emporio armani boxer briefs or calvin klein boxer briefs?

I need some more underwear and I'm trying to decide whether to get a pair of emporio armani stretch cotton black boxer briefs or a pair of calvin klein classic black boxer briefs. I'm only going to buy one of them so please don't suggest getting both or going with a generic brand (ie fruit of the loom or hanes)





Suggestions?|||armani ones are more comfortable to me- they hold their shape better than the calvin kleins, and don't ride up as much.|||you got any pics? I could vote if i could see them to decide which are sexier. ;) But you can't go wrong with either, boxer briefs are sexy but those armani ones sound sexier|||emporio armani


or whichever one you like better|||emporio armani (:|||calvin klein ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment