Sunday, September 18, 2011

Am i paying to much for emporio armani watch?

I paid 367 for a normal battery operated watch and is assembled in china. I know that my watch is not counterfeit, but to the extend base on where is made and how is produce- am i paying to much.





Also what do u think emporio armani watches? does is it signify wealth and success especially for a 20 year old student like me?





The reason i bought the watch is because i am so bored with my Timex watch and i really need an elegant and good watch.|||What kind? Armani watches range from $150 to $600 depending on the model, style and materials on it.





Listen, it's a good investment. I've bough mine for $395, i've had it for 5 years and it still looks and works great. Something I'm proud of cause I saved up for it, so buying it wasn't a problem.





Don't feel guilty man, if you can afford it and you're doing it for yourself and not to impress outhers then it's all good.|||I think that that is a lot of money for a watch. As for if the watch is too much... i don't really know. I don't know what material it's made of or how many work hours went into making it. But if you want something nice for yourself, I say go for it. I don't really like jewelery myself but my little sister has some 300-400 dollars necklaces and such.


I think it signifies wealth, not necessarily your wealth and success since you are twenty years old and still in school. But some twenty year old do have their own money. The only people who will notice are other guys and girls who notice guys with expensive accessories.|||Nope you got raped. I got one as a gift ($160) and it was still too expensive. Armani doesn't actually make the watches, they sell the rights to other companies to manufacture..in the end they don't have a say in what the watch looks like or how much it can be sold for.|||YES U SHOULD DIE

No comments:

Post a Comment