Thursday, September 15, 2011

What do girls think of guys that wear Armani?

I usually don't dress in very high fashion but I was talked into buying a pair of Gucci sunglasses and I really like the way I look in them a lot. I was thinking about going back to Nordstroms at completing the look. After checking out their website I mostly like the looks of the Armani clothes.





I know sometimes girls don't like it when a guy is real into his appearance. So my question is how do girls view guys that wear expensive clothes. Do girls like it, dislike or doesn't it make a difference?|||Dress in clothes that make you feel comfortable. If you are comfortable in your clothes, you will feel confident. If you are confident, you will be able to relate to others in a wholesome, friendly manner.


Don't dress for others, dress for yourself. |||No doubt you will be able to catch girls if you wear expensive clothes, the question is what kind of girls are you looking for?


Go with what you like and feel good in.|||Im a bit indifferent to it, but each girl is different. i will tell you i LOVE armani acqua di gio cologne for men ;)|||most girls like it!


i do





i think they're hot|||my first impression would be wanker to be honest..

No comments:

Post a Comment