Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Does anyone know how much they start you off with working at BEBE or Esprit or Armani Exchange?

I interview with these 3 company and if they offer me the job do you know how much they pay for a sales associate????|||I actually just quit bebe last week after working there exactly 7 days. It was THE worst job I have ever had. Well, the job itself wasn't bad but the people and the environment is just soooooooooo competitive. The girls were some of the rudest most self absorbed people I had ever had the misfortune of meeting, and the management expected me(on my second shift) to be making the same sales goals as people who had worked there 6 years +. Very unrealistic. I was paid $8 dollars an hour which is pretty pathetic, however with commission it does equal itself out and becomes a very good salary. The money was not as important as me working in an environment I felt comfortable though which is why I quit. It is every person for themselves, no team work involved. If you talk to another person's 'client'(or customer they put in the fitting room,that's it.) you are accused of trying to steal their sale. It was not an enjoyable place to work and I do not recommend it. Looks can be deceiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment