Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can a skinny guy wear an armani exchange shirt?

i want to get this armani exchange shirt but im skinny. I have a little muscle(im workin on it) but i am skinny and im wondering if it would look ok on me? ive never really owned a brand like this but i would like to purchase a shirt or too by them.|||well it depend if its your style, it dosent matter if you are skinny or not because they make sizes..i think it would not look bad at all..|||well it would look better on a skinny person than a big fata.ss. I'm pretty skinny too and there's not much i can't pull off.





that reminds me of a funny time, i went in there a long time ago. they're sooo pushy and this gay salesman was following me around. and recommended this black t-shirt. so i tried it on. it was SO tight. i looked like a tool. then i came out, and my cousin just started busting up. the salesman thought it looked good. but i think he just wanted commission.|||yes, they can.


my brother orders their clothes offline all the time and he's pretty skinny.


he looks fantastic in them so i'm sure you would too.|||Of course! You could totally pull it off.|||yeah you could do it|||go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment