Friday, September 23, 2011

How can i tell if the Armani (Aqua di Gio) Is original or not?

I recently bought Aqua Di Gio, Giorgio Armani Perfume, from an online vendor. I notice a difference in fragrance,but cant pin it on that alone. Is there any way of knowing if what i got is an Original or a fake?|||smell it and if it last overnight this means it is original, becausei got one that smells next day on skin|||The only way to know for sure is to buy it from the department stores. I had a friend buy some perfume on ebay and she swears that it was not the same as the original. ( I couldnt tell the difference though, I guess I dont have a sensitive nose)|||try it on your skin and try to smell it tomorrow if its still stay there, thats mean its original... dont care is it orgiginal or not as long as the smell still stay there for a long time :D


i will buy the fake one if it will stay longer that the original :p|||spray it on something, like some cloth and if it smells different the next day then it's obviously fake and you should probably throw it away cos you don't know what they've put in it. I once bought a perfume from a guy on the street in New York, it was gorgeous but two hours later I smelled like onions O_o|||itf it says all day long on your clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment