Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is it true that Emporio Armani watches can't be scratched?

I love to collect watches. And this one time, my dad bought Emporio Armni watches, for him and myself. He then peel off the plastic covering on the surface of the watch saying that the surface can't be scratched.





I usually don't peel off the plastic unless it fall off on its own because I'm afraid that my it would get scratched.





So my question is, is my father right that Emporio Armani (and maybe some other brand) watches can't be scratched?





Thanks.|||It's probably a synthetic sapphire scratch-resistant crystal.





I looked at some of the sites for this watch, and it doesn't state anywhere that it is "scratch proof," which I've never heard of for any watch.





It has a "scratch resistant mineral crystal" to quote their own ads.|||i think if you like tried to scratch it, its possible.


because nothing can't not be scratched.


that just doesn't sound right.


especially watches.


but take the plastic off, because then you can use it.


don't be like those people who have plastic on their sofas ! D:|||If the watch is made from sapphire crystal than it is scratch resistant, but no watch is 100% scratch proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment