Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can heat effect the smell of armani aqua di gio?

I recently went on vacation and left my cologne in my car here in Florida. It was left in there for three days. When I got back I sprayed a little on and it seemed to smell different. Does the heat mess it up, or am I just used to the smell and can't smell it as good as when I first got it. Does that mean that I can't carry cologne around with me in my car and Ill probably just need to spray it on in my house?|||Perfumes and aftershaves should be stored somewhere dark and cool, otherwise the alcohol content evaporates which ruins the fragrance.|||Heat certainly has an effect on the cologne. You say you live in Florida, with your car closed, I imagine, it does make it smell different. When the fragrance is heated it does change. Think about your own body. As it heats, it also smells different. This happens to most substances with a few exceptions (water, for example)





It is not a good idea to leave it in your car for long periods of time. Then again, with you living in Florida, it is not a good idea to live it there at all, particularly in the coming months.





Good luck!!!|||It's possible. You really should leave the bottle in the house. A small amount is all you need anyways, you don't want to make people faint and get sick do you?|||it might be because it got soo hot because you're in florida and all colognes have amounts of alcohol in them|||what is this in fashion and accessories?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment