Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What's more expensive in clothings Armani or Polo Ralph Lauren?

I like Polo RL a lot and I shop all my clothes from RL. However my little brother shop's his clothe from Armani Jeans or Emporio Armani. I don't like armani but i feel some time that he is better then me in clothing i want to know witch one is expensive|||Well, there are the Armani diffusion brands like Armani Jeans or Emporio Armani which are more affordable than the proper black label Giorgio Armani line, which is one of the most expensive in the world. Ralph Lauren has cheaper diffusion brands like Polo which is still less expensive than Emporio or AJ. Ralph Lauren also has a black label line but it is still nowhere near as expensive as Giorgio Armani.|||They are both the same, expensive, but i wear both, but i love Ralph Lauren, it's classier, and definitely better quality. So it's just a matter of style.|||I think Armani is more expensive! Do you agree with it !

No comments:

Post a Comment