Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I determine the value of 2 old Armani sculptures?

these statues are from 1990 and 1993. None of the photo galleries I've seen go back that far. They generally only contain photos and info for newer editions. PLEASE HELP!|||You may need to have them professionally appraised...





I found out the hard way that you can get screwed if you research art on your own. I sold a 70s sculpture a while back for $200, and as it turns out, I had the date wrong and it was actually worth about $3000.





Art is extremely easy to miscategorize unless you have years and years of experience.|||Just do a web search for "online art appraisal." You'll come up with hundreds of listings.

Report Abuse


|||Call Georgio then. If he was the one who made them then he must have the best idea of how much they might cost, right? He's somewhere in Milan this time, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment