Sunday, September 18, 2011

What do you think about armani exchange?

i just went into a store the other day. and i really liked the clothes! but they are a leettle expensive... are they really by the armani company?|||I'd love it if I could afford it.|||tight, expensive, boring.





I prefer GAP, by far.|||i love anything designer brand! lol|||I like em, because i think they best fit known as the modern and energetic sexy styles. I had a tee from A|X, but so expensive, but i think it somewhat worthy or not, but anyway just wear it. The company is encompassed by the Italian designer Giorgio Armani and other brands like Emporio Armani, Armani Collezioni etc. Although he a French designer, but not anymore after i found out.|||i鈾rmani Exchange





(((smile)))


-Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment