Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What cologne is better armani code or acqua di gio for men by giorgio armani?

Im buying one of these colognes for my boyfriend but i wanted to know what many of you guys think.|||Without knowing anything about your boyfriend it's hard to specifically recommend one but I can give you my impression of both to help you decide.





I would say that Acqua Di Gio is definitely the more 'traditional' of the two. I find it to be quite clean, fresh (what you would expect from a marine fragrance) and citrusy throughout.





Armani Code is very different, an oriental fragrance that's very spicy (hints of vanilla, cloves and cinnamon) and quite sweet - some men may find it too sweet.





So if he's what you would call a 'regular bloke' then go for the Acqua Di Gio. If you think he's a bit more adventurous in his tastes and would like to try something different then go for the Armani Code.





The PerfumeFairy





PS - my husband wears Armani Code|||hi,





nice post , thanks for sharing...%26lt;a href="http://www.beautante.com鈥?di gio by armani%26lt;/a%26gt;

Report Abuse


|||acqua di gio definately|||I bought Code for my boyfriend last Christmas and he LOVES it, and so do i ;]|||acqua di gio for men by giorgio armani. thats just me but you could get samples from like nordstrom, neimans, bloomingdales etc.|||acqua di gio by armani is sooo sexy! i love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment