Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are the best watches: Gucci, Chanel, Raymond Weil, Armani?

I am looking for a women's watch and only want to spend about $2,000. What brand would be the best quality watch for me with the best style?|||Gucci Ya!! my fav but Armani good too.|||Many designer brand watches are made by putting a quartz movement that was made in Hong Kong inside a fancy case with a brand name on it that makes it look expensive, so you have to define what you mean by good quality. Those electronic quartz movements actually keep time as good as a $3000 swiss watch, so if you choose a watch by the way it looks, that is a logical thing to do.|||I have a Raymond Weil that I received as a birthday gift six years ago, and it still looks stylish. I would suggest Omega, Tissot, and Hermes as some other brands to look at in your price range. How fun to look at all the websites and in the shops!! Some of the Rolexes are interesting but pricey.|||Cartier is nice. I also think that Armani watches are pretty cool, and so is Raymond Weil. Gucci and Chanel both have their signature bands with G's and C's all over it, so it's nothing that interesting.|||Armani has great watches that are timeless,classic,and it lasts along time cause its hard to break i hope you find just what your looking for good luck!!!|||Well my favorite is Chanel watches but they're like hecka expensive! All of them are good brands, you can't really go wrong.|||Try a Movado! They are very nice designer watches http://search.goldwatches.com/?Search=Mo鈥?/a>|||Armani 鈾?cause thats my fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment