Thursday, September 15, 2011

How can i make my armani jeans bigger?

I have bought armani jeans by the internet, i received the package and it seems to be too small.. It is tall enough! But I'm a littlebit to fat.. ;)|||This is what I do when I over-dry my pants...put them on and squat on your haunches. And just stay there. Then stand up %26amp; walk around the house. Then squat again. Do this repeatedly.|||loose weight|||clothes dont grow.|||try streching it or tell someone that is fatter than you to put the jeans on it will gwt streched and then you can put ir on|||Either loose weight or have your 300 pound friend wear them for a week :-D|||Get a bigger size, jeans are hard to stretch out. If not, then it is a good incentive to loose the weight you need to fit into the jeans.|||I would suggest losing weight: drink lots of water, eat fruits and veggies, and stay away from fatty/processed/sugary foods. get 30 minutes - 1 hour of excercise every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment