Saturday, October 1, 2011

What body types are the major mens brands for. Example: Hugo Boss, Armani, Ralph Lauren and any others?

the more details the better|||all the pics in ralph lauren make it look like for skinny guys, but i have 2 ralph lauren shirts and they're pretty medium sizes and aren't really skinny actually. idk about the other brands.|||I dont know about ALL the brands but lets take American Eagle and Abercrombie/Hollister as an example. Just like their models, their clothes best fit those with narrow-ish shoulders/back I have wide shoulders, and bigger than average quads/legs, more of an football atheltic build, and their jeans are too tight in the sizes that I normally wear, as well as their shirts (fabric, button down/plaid type, not the cotton stretchy ones). And their models seem to all have a slender build and I feel thats who their clothes fit best (you dont have to be in as great shape though). That's my take bro

No comments:

Post a Comment