Saturday, October 1, 2011

How is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation? How about the Chanel teint Innocence foundation?

Is this foundation any good? I've heard it was. I'm thinking about buying it. Or is the new Chanel Teint Innocence foundation better?|||Yes! I bought the Chanel Teint Innocence Fluide Foundation in March and I love it. I still have some! It's very new and it has replaced the Chanel Multi-Vitamin Foundation. I used to use that one, but Chanel discontinued this one and made the Teint one instead. Haven't tried Giorgio, though.|||Giorgio armani is not as good as chanel. Chanel foundation is better, but the best thing you should do, is go try them out. Ask for a sample.|||they are both excellent cosmetic lines..


armani's makeup line is amazing.


sometimes with chanel's my skin has gotten irritated from their spf.

No comments:

Post a Comment