Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can teenage girls wear armani exchange eyeglasses?

Or is it weird, because most of the time girls my age (I'm almost 16) wear either juicy couture or gucci eyeglasses. I've seen guys with them, but I've never actually seen one on a teenage girl. Would it be fine if I wore them?|||yes ofcourse, teenage girls too can wear armani Exchange eyeglasses. These glasses make teenage girls look more mature and polished.|||Absolutely yes, I teenage girls can wear Armani Exchange eyeglasses. If anything they will make you look more mature and polished rather than too trendy. Plus you will invest in a nice pair of sunglasses and be able to hold on to them for a long time.





Good Luck,





Megan S|||Yes, but I don't suggest you waste money on it. I love all things designer, but designer sunglasses are a waste of money if you're just getting them for the name on the arm.|||yes of course it is im 12 and i have gucci glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment