Saturday, October 1, 2011

Poll: If there was an epic battle between Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani, which side would you join?

I would be on Calvin Klein's side, just because I graduated from same school he did.|||Run for the hills|||i would have to say


Armani


more classy / luxurious/ type clothing


so just for that reason


%26lt;3 his line its so hot|||Giorgio Armani.


Because my slightly-not-straight friend Connor has Giorgio Armani glasses.|||Klein because Stewie Griffin where's Klein undies lol








Family Guys Rocks!|||Armani!!|||Giorgio Armani.|||Armani.|||Giorgio Armani, he's my favorite designer


=D|||armani|||Mr Rogers|||Calvin Klein|||Calvin Klein. I have a feeling he could kick everyones *** if he tried.|||Neither. Designer labels don't appeal to me.|||(Looks confused for a while.)


Oh yeah!





Calvin Klein|||Levi Strauss|||armani!!! has more money i think|||CK!|||i would kill them both|||Armani. Maybe I'd win some free cologne from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment